Thursday 29 October 2009

Not amused

I was woken up at half past five by my dad in the shower room, listening to the radio. I got up when he came out and asked him why he was up so early, at which point he realised he hadn't turned his clock back yet.
I finally got back to sleep at around half 6, only to be woken up by my mum offering me some tea at 7. Apparently she thought I was awake because I was coughing. I chose to ignore her and pretend to be asleep in the hope that she might leave me alone for a few more hours. I was then woken up by her bringing me tea anyway at half past 7, which I ignored (it was just too early).
THEN, despite the fact that I am on half term and should be able to lie in a bit, I was forced to get up at 7:45 for no reason! I had no plans until the dentist after 11am (I'll get to that bit later). When I (grumpily) appeared downstairs, I was asked why I looked so sleepy.
BECAUSE IT'S EARLY!
That's why.
Okay, rant over.
The other thing is to do with the dentist. I have a new dentist as my other one left. I am very nervous around people who wield sharp pointy things at me, in particular my face (no innuendo intended, this isn't an English lesson on Dracula), but as it turns out my new lady dentist is very nice. The nub and gist of it is that I have to go to a clinic in Watford for a local anesthetic in order to get 3 fillings done. Damn you parents for giving me my dad's rubbish eyesight and my mum's weak teeth. Epic fail for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment