Thursday 15 October 2009

Doom of the human race

I will be very worried if one of my brownies runs for the foreign office.
How can you be convinced that olives, hummus and pitta bread all come from India? Fair enough, pitta bread *could* be confused with naan...but they realised that they were two different things, and STILL thought they were from India.
Also, upon asking a group of them what countries outside Europe speak spanish, I was greeted with answers such as "France!" "Sweden!" and "Canada". I'm not sure they'd even heard of South America before-even though another brownie had been talking about Peru about 20 mins earlier.

Honestly- the youth of today.

On the plus side, I did get to eat food from around the world, such as bakewell tarts, tortilla chips and prawn crackers (though I'm not sure exactly how chinese they actually are...).


My house is very very cold. I practically have to jump up and down to keep warm. Hence why I am cold as it's difficult to jump and type at the same time- especially with headphones in. I would also have to do some Irish dancing instead, as I'm listening to Riverdance, which is to me is like music of the GODS (and also my childhood), as well as being Irish and therefore pretty cool anyway. I really want to visit Ireland-it sounds like the sort of place that would really appeal to me, apart from the strong religious beliefs and the violence. And the heavy drinking culture.
But apart from that, it sounds goodly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment