Saturday 10 October 2009

Nameless

So today's been fun, if totally pointless and unproductive.
I spent the afternoon with:
1 year old twins
8 month old twins
3or4 year old triplets
A 3 week old girl.
And their families/friends.
It was next door twins' (Noah and Evelyn) bday party, y'see. And a bit of a rave...the cake was good and there was a lot of ballpool fun. So, all in all, lots of fun.
Other than that, I have done NOTHING today. Unless you count watching Eddie Izzard's Dress To Kill on youtube (which was brilliant, btw).
I am also quite jittery, on account of not having had much sensible food today. And probably too much sugar.
I also really want to go out (next door doesn't really count). AHHHH.
But I need to do some actual work or i might DIE. Figuratively speaking, obviously. Though if my parents come home and realise that I've done nothing all day it might turn literal.

No comments:

Post a Comment