Wednesday 28 October 2009

Death by peanut butter

Just a quickie today, I think. I must stop procrastinating and get back to English. Surely I should find it easier to write this essay; I know everything but it's just writing things down coherently that I struggle with. If it was a speaking exam, I'd be fine- it's literally that I can't write as fast as my ideas. This was a huge problem, I remember, in year 2 when I missed out words and phrases as a result of a 'fast-flowing mind', as it were. Didn't amuse scary Mrs Betridge though.
Anyway, I made peanut butter sweets yesterday. They're like Reeses' peanut butter cups, only homemade and dark chocolated. Trouble was, I'd measured the peanut butter and sugar out before I realised I had half the amount of icing sugar I needed. I made half quantities instead, then made peanut butter cookies with the rest of the peanut butter and sugar (plus other ingredients). So now I am feeling totally overwhelmed by peanut butter. Not that it stops me from eating the sweets and cookies.
On the plus side, I am also eating satsumas cause having one at Laura's made me remember why I love them.
Back to English now, I think.

PS-Laura, I had cinnamon toast for breakfast today. It is made of AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment