Wednesday 9 December 2009

Wow.

This made me laugh so much. I love Animal :)



Anyway, hello internet stalkers, this is Zanny calling on this fine December Night. I cannot type with my left index finger as it has extreme eczema (wow, totally never realised that word has a c in it and no x), or at least a nonhealing cut under the fingernail. What a bumface.

Had mucho madness and amusment earlier, elfing it up with Laura. Our elf costumes are now six inches shorter, but they still don't really resemble the costume in the photo, which is a, shorter and b, more fitted. I am considering writing an exasperated but polite email to the company and tell them that they are rubbish and misleading.
Still, the sight of us two in full elf regalia will be a sight to see, I can assure you of that.

Well, I believe that that is all from me for now, so I'll leave you with a quote.
As the one of the two IT guys that came to change the bulb in English today said;
"I'll be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment