Friday 19 June 2009

Something I always forget...

...Is that I'm really not that keen on school. I mean, time in between lessons is alright, and seeing friends is good, but the actual lessons? I don't know. Sixthform is admittedly SO much better than lower school, and the courses are also much better, but it's like- why bother?

I appear to be having a midlife crisis at 17.

On a lighter note, the summer holidays are coming up, and they are going to be amazing :)
Cornwall, Bath, Croatia...can't wait for any of it!

I went into London yesterday for a Geoggers taster day thing, which was pretty good. Bit awkward cause I didn't know anyone there, but hey, it was still really interesting.

A last thought: Can't remember if I mentioned it before but my beloved and trusty iPod went missing (or rather, I put it somewhere and couldn't remember where), but it was found yesterday, and I have it back now, yay :)

S'laters, gators...

No comments:

Post a Comment